Super Lawyers Magazine Distinguishes Small Group of Top-Rated DUI Lawyers
Arizona DUI Defense Attorney Joseph St. Louis is passionate about defending the rights and protecting the reputations of his clients accused of committing crimes, including allegations of driving under the influence (DUI). Owing to an impressive track record representing clients and significant achievements in his field, Super Lawyers magazine has awarded St. Louis their Best DUI Defense Attorney in Arizona distinction for the tenth year in a row.
Super Lawyers selects only the best attorneys to be featured in their magazine. The selection criteria used is extensive, and lawyers are nominated by their peers, independent research, and third-party sources. Lawyers are prohibited from nominating themselves or campaigning for an award by Super Lawyers.
Mr. St. Louis has been recognized as a Top-Rated DUI Lawyer in Arizona every year from 2009 to 2019 based on the following achievements, among others:
- He is one of 14 members of Board of Regents for the National College of DUI Defense, which has more than 1,600 members nationwide.
- He is the past president of Arizona Attorneys for Criminal Justice, an Arizona defense organization with over 800 members.
- He is a frequent speaker on criminal defense law, and has been selected to share his knowledge at numerous legal educational seminars sponsored by the State Bar and Defense Attorney organizations of 17 U.S. states.
- Arizona State Court has qualified Mr. St. Louis as “Learned Counsel,” a distinction given only to the most qualified attorneys defending death penalty cases.
- Mr. St. Louis has tried over 180 jury cases on both misdemeanor and felony charges in federal and state courts throughout the state of Arizona.
Consult a Top-Rated Arizona DUI Lawyer with Trial Experience
If you’ve been accused of driving under the influence, the penalties of a conviction carry serious consequences. You should only consult with a lawyer who has extensive trial experience and a track record of success.
If you need legal representation by a top-rated DUI lawyer in Arizona, call Nesci & St. Louis today at (520) 999-2441 today or contact us online to schedule a free consultation.