The mistake many individuals make is not hiring an experienced and aggressive legal team to challenge the government’s case. Sometimes they believe they have no chance in court, but with the right attorney in your corner, you always have a chance. No matter the scope or nature of your charges, our dedicated and experienced Tucson criminal defense team will fight to get you the best possible outcome.
Being convicted of a crime can impact your entire life—it can:
- Take away your freedom
- Affect your rights to your children
- Limit the jobs you can hold
- Limit your rights to own or possess a firearm
- Limit where you can live
- Affect your relationships
At Nesci & St. Louis, our legal team possesses over 40 years of experience defending a wide range of criminal cases. From misdemeanors to complex felonies, our Tucson criminal defense lawyers have successfully represented 100s of clients.
As a team of attorneys with a member certified as a specialist in criminal defense and DUI in Arizona, our clients can trust us to aggressively challenge the government’s case, pursue their best interests and deliver successful results.
How To Choose the Best Tucson Criminal Defense Attorney
- Someone who specializes in criminal law
- Should be responsive
- Ask for referrals
- Experienced in local courts
The General Criminal Case Process
- An arrest is made
- The arrestee appears for an arraignment (a hearing where a not guilty plea is entered)
- Police reports and body camera or dash cam footage are obtained (when utilized by law enforcement)
- Interviews of witnesses are conducted
- Motions to dismiss the case and/or suppress evidence are filed
- An evidentiary hearing is held, where the judge decides whether to dismiss the case/ suppress evidence
- If necessary, the case proceeds to trial.
Why Choose Nesci & St. Louis
When you are faced with an uncertain future, you want to ensure that the lawyer you choose to represent you is not only skilled and knowledgeable but is also committed to your case. At Nesci & St. Louis, our Tucson criminal defense lawyers are dedicated professionals recognized nationally for their expertise and commitment to their clients.
Not only do we have over four decades of experience defending individuals, but we also understand the consequences our clients face. That is why we put in the extra effort to deliver customized and thorough legal representation, no matter the size of the case. When you come to our firm, you aren’t just a number—our team is committed to your success.
Have you or a loved one been arrested? Don’t wait to secure legal defense. Contact Nesci & St. Louis today at (520) 999-2441 and speak with a member of our team.
National Leaders in the Field of Criminal Defense
An Attorney Certified in Both Criminal Law and DUI Defense in Arizona
Aggressive Representation Delivered Every Time
Exclusively Focusing on DUI, and Criminal Defense Law
Backed by Over Forty Years of Combined Experience