Aggressive Tucson Criminal Defense Attorneys
Protecting your rights in state and federal judicial systems
Nesci & St. Louis, PLLC focuses exclusively on criminal defense. During our more than 40 years of combined experience, our attorneys have earned a number of awards and honors in recognition of our dedication to justice. Our team includes attorneys who are certified in criminal law by the Arizona State Bar Association, death penalty qualified, and certified by the National College for DUI Defense. They are prolific writers and speakers on criminal defense topics.
How our defense attorneys can help you
Our Tucson criminal defense lawyers handle challenging cases in Pima County and throughout Arizona, including matters involving:
- Homicides — Homicide investigations rely on DNA, fingerprints, blood splatter and ballistics evidence. With our extensive knowledge about complex forensic methods, we are able to effectively analyze prosecution evidence and clearly present complicated scientific information to jurors and judges in homicide and first-degree murder cases. Our experienced team includes a death penalty qualified attorney who acts as lead counsel in state and federal capital murder cases.
- Drug offenses — The nation’s war on drugs has resulted in unjust and cruel punishments to defendants who have not caused harm to anyone else and who may suffer from substance dependency. We aggressively fight your drug crimes charges — including possession, distribution, growing, manufacturing, sale, trafficking, doctor shopping and driving under the influence of drugs.
- Sex offenses — In addition to hefty prison sentences, convicted sex offenders receive the lifelong penalty of inclusion on the Arizona sex offender registry. One of our priorities is keeping you out of this publicly accessible database. Our knowledge about sophisticated forensic evidence collection and analysis helps us build a powerful defense in violent sex crimes cases involving rape, sexual assault and child molestation.
- Assault and Aggravated Assault -- While simple assault is an intentional act, it is distinguished from aggravated assault, where the assailant intends to commit assault and intends to cause bodily harm to the victim. Our criminal defense lawyers represent clients charged with assault or aggravated assault crimes.
- Domestic violence — False accusations of domestic violence can have devastating consequences on your child custody case, child visitation rights, immigration status and criminal charges. Our lawyers are adept at finding inconsistencies in the alleged victim’s testimony and in gathering the type of strong evidence that supports your domestic violence defense.
- Armed Robbery — Armed robbery includes using a weapon in the commission of an aggravated robbery, and is a class four felony in Arizona. Our attorneys conduct an investigation and aggressively defend against your assault charges.
- Felony Theft — Our defense attorneys represent clients charged with felony theft crimes. We protect your rights during the investigation of armed robbery, burglary, forgery, credit card fraud or commercial fraud.
- Computer crimes — Our lawyers keep up-to-date on computer technology and the ever-changing body of laws that govern the Internet, social media, texting and telephone communications. Because we have found that law enforcement often violates regulations regarding warrants, searches and seizures, privacy rights and Constitutional protections, our tech-savvy attorneys seek to suppress evidence improperly gathered in a computer crime investigation.
- White collar crimes — White collar crimes typically refer to nonviolent fraud crimes committed for financial gain. With our substantial knowledge about complex financial issues, we are able to raise successful defenses in cases involving bad checks, embezzlement, identity theft and insurance fraud.
- DUI — Nesci & St. Louis, PLLC is a premier drunk driving defense law firm. We handle such challenging issues as aggravated charges, high Breathalyzer® results, multiple DUIs, suspension of commercial licenses and vehicular manslaughter.
- Felonies and misdemeanors — Our law firm represents clients accused of felonies and misdemeanors in state and federal courts.
Consult with our aggressive Arizona criminal defense attorneys
To learn more about your rights in the criminal justice system, call Nesci & St. Louis, PLLC today at 520.777.0235 or contact us online to schedule your free initial consultation.