Tucson DUI and Criminal Defense Lawyers Fighting for Your Rights
Tenacious. Experienced. Effective.
Nesci & St. Louis, PLLC represents clients throughout Southern Arizona in criminal defense matters. Our team successfully tries the most complex DUI and criminal defense cases — including capital murder, sex offenses, drug offenses, white collar crimes, theft, felony DUI and vehicular homicide. Do not delay in exercising your right to counsel if you have been accused of a crime. Contact us immediately so we can defend your rights in the Arizona state or federal criminal justice system.
Your advocates against criminal charges
Our firm is 100 percent focused on criminal defense law. By concentrating exclusively on defending clients who are accused of crimes, we are able to provide the very best representation possible. Our members at Nesci & St. Louis, PLLC are:
- Experienced — We have more than 40 years of combined criminal and DUI defense trial experience.
- Sought-after speakers — Because of their extensive knowledge, our attorneys have been invited to speak at more than 150 legal conferences throughout the country on topics involving DUI, criminal defense, trial strategy and ethics.
- Prolific legal authors — Our firm members have written books and articles to instruct other defense attorneys, judges and the public about important criminal justice and DUI topics — including “Arizona DUI Defense: The Law & Practice” written by our lawyer James Nesci.
- Award-winning — Honors awarded to our members include AV rated, Super Lawyers, Preeminent Lawyer, Best Lawyers in America, Best Lawyers in Tucson and Rising Star designations.
- A Certified Specialist in Criminal Law — Only attorneys who are certified in criminal law by the State Bar of Arizona can call themselves specialists, a designation that our attorney Joseph P. St. Louis proudly holds.
- A former public defender — Our attorney Ryan Bleau is a former assistant public defender with the City of Tucson Public Defender's Office, where he received some of the best criminal defense training and experience available anywhere.
Your other DUI squad
Alcohol- and drug-related DUI cases are complicated and technical. Our lawyers have the training and experience to fight your DUI charges. Our DUI defense team at Nesci & St. Louis, PLLC includes members who are:
- Board Certified by the National College for DUI Defense — Joe and Jim are two of only 50 such specialists in the country and the only DUI lawyers in Tucson, AZ to have earned this certification.
- Trained on Arizona DUI laws and tests — Our Tucson DUI attorneys have training as Standardized Field Sobriety Test Administrators and Instructors by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, Intoxilyzer 8000® Breath Alcohol Technicians by the U.S. Department of Transportation, and have completed the American Chemical Society’s Forensic Chromatography III Course in blood alcohol testing.
- Authors about DUI — James Nesci is the author of Arizona DUI Defense: The Law & The Practice, now in its third edition. He is a contributing author to Garriott’s MedicoLegal Aspects of Alcohol, 5th Edition, having written Chapter 15: Defense of Driving Under the Influence Cases, and to Drinking/Driving Litigation, having written Chapter 20, Intoxilyzer 8000. Jim has also co-authored DUI/DWI treatises for the states of New Hampshire, Oklahoma, Texas, Utah and West Virginia.
Consult with our aggressive criminal defense attorneys in Tucson, AZ
To protect your rights in the criminal justice system, call Nesci & St. Louis, PLLC today at 520.777.0235 or contact us online to schedule your free initial consultation.