Aggressive Defense by DUI Attorneys in Tucson, AZ
Representing Arizona drivers in complex drunk and drugged driving charges
Nesci & St. Louis, PLLC is a well-known, respected Tucson criminal defense law firm. We have earned our reputation as aggressive, effective DUI defense lawyers by employing our hard-hitting style and extensive training to accomplish results for our clients. Learn how our attorneys’ more than 40 years of combined experience and vast knowledge about Arizona DUI laws bring you the best possible outcome in your drunk driving charge.
Effective defenses in challenging cases
Because our law firm is 100 percent dedicated to criminal and DUI defense, we devote all our efforts and resources to developing successful tactics to fight charges in the criminal justice system. We take on the most challenging DUI cases, including:
- Felony aggravated DUI offenses — Felony aggravated DUI charges are filed if you have had two prior DUIs within seven years, you were driving on an invalid driver license at the time of your DUI arrest or you had a child under the age of 15 in the vehicle while driving under the influence.
- Extreme DUI and super extreme DUI — Extreme and super extreme DUI are defined by drunk driving statutes that apply to blood or breath alcohol content (BAC) of .150 percent or greater, and these charges result in enhanced penalties.
- Minor driving with alcohol — Arizona applies zero tolerance DUI laws that penalize underage drinkers for driving with even trace amounts of alcohol or drugs in their systems.
- DUI with prior DUI offenses and DUI while on suspended license — A drunk driving arrest with prior DUI offenses or a DUI while driving on a suspended license can result in a more severe sentence, and you may possibly be charged with an aggravated felony DUI.
- Driving while under the influence of illegal drugs or prescription medications — You can be charged with DUI for driving while on prescription, over-the-counter or illegal drugs.
- DUI roadblocks and DUI checkpoints — Protect your rights if you encounter DUI checkpoints or roadblocks by reading suggestions from our experienced DUI defense lawyers.
- DUIs commercial drivers — Being charged with DUI while driving on a commercial driver’s license can result in loss of the CDL for a year, with a second DUI leading to lifetime loss of your CDL.
- Motor vehicle license suspension hearings — Avoid suspension or request a restricted driver permit at a motor vehicle license suspension hearing, which is a separate procedure from your criminal case.
- DUI manslaughter and DUI homicide — You can be charged under Arizona’s assault, manslaughter or homicide statutes for a DUI accident that causes serious injuries or death.
- Child abuse and endangerment charges that accompany a DUI arrest — In addition to felony aggravated DUI charges, you may face companion child abuse or child endangerment charges if you are accused of driving while intoxicated with a child under the age of 15 in your vehicle.
Consult with an experienced DUI lawyer in Tucson for the best results in your case
For experienced, effective DUI representation, call Nesci & St. Louis, PLLC today at 520.777.0235 or contact us online to schedule your free initial consultation.